Adult Programs : Most programs are on Sunday Afternoons at 3 pm.
- December 13, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. “Twentieth Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange
- January 9, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. “Keep Calm and Color” Express your creativity while relieving stress with Adult coloring time. Tools supplied by the library.
- January 10, 2016 at 3:00 “Foreign Student Exchange” Meet Miss Nery from Brazil, who has been attending school on Islesboro for the past semester.
- February 7, 2016 @ 2:00 p.m. “Island Sustainable Food Systems with Ryan Martin.
- March 6, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. Meet our new PA, Dorie Henning and how our Health Center enhances our community.
Book Discussion Groups
We have two Book Discussion Groups. A summer group reading four books in July and August on Wednesday evenings that follow a theme and a September to May group that meet on Sunday afternoons once a month. This group explores a variety of authors and genres. See the listing of books for these groups under the the Program and Events Tab/ Book Discussions.
Craft Time! The second Saturday of February, March and April we will have a craft time. Each craft can be done in one afternoon. The crafts will vary, but all of them will be able to be accomplished by beginners.
Do you have a skill or craft you would like to share or demonstrate? Do you have a craft you would like to learn? Contact the library at 734-2218 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of your interests.
Each craft time will start at 3:00 p.m.