Adult Programs : Most programs are on Sunday Afternoons – The time may vary.
- September 7, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Author visit and book signing with A.D. Morel for her book “A Skeptic’s Luck”
- December 8, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. “Eighteenth Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange
- January 5, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. “My Year in Turkey” presented by Tom Tutor
- February 2, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. “The Development of Big Tree Boating” presented by Mike Horn
- March 2, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. “Staying Healthy I” presented by the Islesboro Health Center
- April 6, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. “Staying Health II” presented by the Islesboro Health Center
Book Discussion Groups
We have two Book Discussion Groups. A summer group reading four books in July and August on Wednesday evenings that follow a theme and a September to May group that meet on Sunday afternoons once a month. This group explores a variety of authors and genres. See the listing of books for these groups under the the Program and Events Tab/ Book Discussions.
Craft Time! The second Saturday of February, March and April we will have a craft time. Each craft can be done in one afternoon. The crafts will vary, but all of them will be able to be accomplished by beginners.
Each craft time will start at 3:00 p.m.
February 8, 2014 : Crochet a necklace
Supplies needed: a size J or K crochet hook, about 12 yards of any brand of Ladder Yarn (or $1.00 library supplied yarn). The library will provide any other tools needed and instructions.
March 8, 2014 : Decoupage coaster tiles
April 12, 2014 : TBA
Please call the library at 2218 or stop in to sign up for each craft time. A list of supplies will be available at the library and on posters for each project.